Drake Releases A New Track: 'Started From The Bottom' - listen - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » Drake Releases A New Track: 'Started From The Bottom' - listen

Drake Releases A New Track: 'Started From The Bottom' - listen

Written By Gragrah on Monday, February 04, 2013 | 2/04/2013 09:44:00 am


 Good news for Drake fans! Drizzy has released a new track.

Called "Started from the Bottom," the single was made public on Drake's website on Feb. 1 -- take a listen below.
"Today is the day to begin sharing my newest work with you," Drake wrote on his blog. "This is the first single off of my upcoming album. I feel sometimes that people don't have enough information about my beginnings and therefore they make up a life story for me that isn't consistent with actual events. My family and my second family (consisting of the best friends anybody could ever have) all struggled and worked extremely hard to make all this happen. I did not buy my way into this spot and it was the furthest thing from easy to achieve. I am proud of every part of my past and I'm excited for this song to find a place in your life as well."
As to why he premiered "Started from the Bottom" on his website, Drake explained, "I didn't feel I needed any interviews or radio or press to launch this song. It felt right to come back to the site that I started on and release it to the people that started here with me." The track had originally been hyped for a Grammy night release.
Drake is set to drop his third studio album this year.
Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template