Justin Timberlake: Fame Ruined So Many Of My Relationships - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » Justin Timberlake: Fame Ruined So Many Of My Relationships

Justin Timberlake: Fame Ruined So Many Of My Relationships

Written By Gragrah on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 | 2/13/2013 11:01:00 pm


Justin Timberlake is an older, more mature version of his previous self.

The “Suit & Tie” singer opened up about his personal life in a new interview, admitting that his wildly successful career has come with its downsides—namely, his ability to hold a relationship.
In a recent, extended exposé with Rolling Stone magazine, JT expressed that he has had to end some friendships due to people's perception that he has changed.
“The older you get, the more you realize people come in and out of your life and you realize that person changed or that person wasn’t exactly who I thought they were,” he said.
The entertainment business and all of its intensities, he said, have a funny way of skewing people’s perspectives.
“I found with friends, close friends that have come and gone in my life,” Justin said, “they’re like, ‘Oh, you changed.’ Everything else around you changed, you’re still the same person. If you want to say that I didn’t have to worry about a paparazzi following me around in my car has made me change, then yeah, sorry, I’ve changed, but I didn’t know what that was like before.”
Even with some rough patches in his rearview, Justin, who recently married longtime love Jessica Biel, said he is “super happy to be back” to the music industry.
On March 15th, he’ll release The 20/20 Experience, his first studio album in ten years.
Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template