Lil Wayne is Ready For Tour and BBQs! - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » Lil Wayne is Ready For Tour and BBQs!

Lil Wayne is Ready For Tour and BBQs!

Written By Gragrah on Friday, March 22, 2013 | 3/22/2013 06:17:00 pm

The “Love Me” rapper is back on his feet!


On Friday, Lil Wayne addressed fans with a video message, thanking them for their support during his recent medical scare which landed him in the ICU for six days. Weezy was hospitalized after suffering from a series of seizures.
The video was posted by TMZ, a true Lil Wayne moment.

“I felt that love when I was laid up in that mothaf*ckin’ hospital,” he says while holding a lollipop. “I want all of y’all to know that I’m good … More than good.”

On March 19, Weezy tweeted more or less the same message: “I'm feeling a lot better and again thk u all for ur love and prayers. It was truly felt...pause”

Being the true workaholic that he is, Wayne seized the video opportunity to promote his new album, I Am Not a Human Being II, due out later this month.

He also brought out partner T.I. who he’ll take the road with summer. Following Weezy’s example though, T.I. avoided the topic at hand instead talking about barbequing.

Wayne has yet to address reports that his heavy use of the addictive codeine drink sizzurp is what caused his medical issues starting last week.

At the end of the clip, Weezy adds: “Kiss my fist, n***a.”

Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template