CHRIS BROWN I Finally Learned That Beating Women Is Wrong - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » CHRIS BROWN I Finally Learned That Beating Women Is Wrong

CHRIS BROWN I Finally Learned That Beating Women Is Wrong

Written By Gragrah on Monday, April 01, 2013 | 4/01/2013 05:51:00 pm


It took Chris Brown 23 years but he's finally done it -- he's learned that hitting women is a bad
thing!

CB sat down with Matt Lauer on "Today" this morning and actually opened up about his relationship with Rihanna, rather than throw a chair through a window when asked about it.

"As far as me and her are concerned," Brown said ... "She knows my heart and I know her heart. I'm not really focused on the negative, everything about it is positive for me. I did my 52 weeks of counseling and learned that it was absolutely wrong."

So that's a 23-year-old man ... having to learn that beating the living crap out of a woman ... is wrong.

Gold star for you, Chris.
Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template