Prince Boateng: Racism will not make me leave Italy - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » Prince Boateng: Racism will not make me leave Italy

Prince Boateng: Racism will not make me leave Italy

Written By Gragrah on Friday, April 26, 2013 | 4/26/2013 10:48:00 am

The attacking midfielder has stressed he has no intention of leaving his current club any time soon, regardless of recent racial abuseKevin-Prince Boateng has insisted he is happy with life at AC Milan and added that the recent racist incidents will not make him leave Italy.



The 26-year-old was again subjected to disparaging remarks about his skin colour in Milan's 1-0 Serie A loss against Juventus last weekend after previously leaving the pitch in a friendly against Pro Patria back in January following racial abuse.

However, the former Ghana international has made it clear he will not let a small group of people drive him away from Italy.

"I am feeling well at Milan. This is my home and I want to stay here for a long time," the attacking midfielder told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I have had moments where I thought 'enough is enough, I'm leaving'. But I cannot and will not leave because of the behaviour of four or five morons.

"It's really sad to see stuff like that happen. You wonder why racism still happens."

Juventus were fined €30,000 after Boateng was the victim of racist abuse in Sunday's clash
Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template