Referee Left Impotent After Coach Grabbed His Testicles - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » Referee Left Impotent After Coach Grabbed His Testicles

Referee Left Impotent After Coach Grabbed His Testicles

Written By Joseph Y. Musa on Monday, April 22, 2013 | 4/22/2013 05:12:00 pm

A Kenyan referee is suing the national football federation, saying he was left impotent after a coach grabbed and squeezed his testicles in a pitch invasion.Referee Martin Wekesa said he was seeking
$240 000 in compensation from FKF after the alleged assault in a game in September last year, when he was kicked and hit by members of the Sparki Youth team before being "attacked in my private parts" by one of the coaching staff.
Wekesa said Daudi Kajembe came onto the field and assaulted him after a decision to send a Sparki player off.
"He pulled my testicles. He actually pressed them and I was hanging on him when he was pulling me.
I was crying and could not get myself out from his hands," Wekesa said.
"I remember Kajembe told me, raising his hand, "I can kill you in a minute," and came directly to my testicles."
Wekesa was rescued by a police officer, he said, but slumped to his knees in pain on the pitch before being taken to the hospital. He is now unable to have sex with his wife, he claims, saying it is "impossible."
"It is so painful, painful, painful in my areas," he said.
Kajembe is due to appear in court in Kenya's coastal city of Mombasa on Thursday on a charge of assault and causing grievous bodily harm, while Wekesa is claiming the 20 million Kenyan shillings in compensation from the federation for his expensive medical bills and the problems the assault has caused him and his wife, Mary.
The story of the assaulted Mombasa referee Martin Wekesa took a different twist on Wednesday afternoon after the arrest of former Sparki Youth coach Daudi Kajembe. Kajembe was arrested in Mikindani Mombasa after seven days of surveillance.
Kajembe was banned for life by Football Kenya Federation while former Harambee Stars head coach Mohammed Kheri and three players from the team were suspended from any soccer action for a year.
Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template