Ngozi Nwosu: Returning To The Nigeria Will Depend On The Approval Of My Doctors - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » Ngozi Nwosu: Returning To The Nigeria Will Depend On The Approval Of My Doctors

Ngozi Nwosu: Returning To The Nigeria Will Depend On The Approval Of My Doctors

Written By Gragrah on Sunday, May 05, 2013 | 5/05/2013 09:11:00 am

Ailing actress, Ngozi Nwosu, of Fuji House of Commotion who has been placed under doctors
watch after her surgery in a London hospital, has raised hopes of her returning to the country soon. Ngozi recently flew to the United Kingdom to have a kidney transplant, and according to an insider, she has bounced back to good health after the surgery.

In a recent telephone chat with HVP, the actress said, “ I’m getting better and by the grace of God, I will soon return home.”

She noted however, that her returning to the country will depend on the approval of her doctors. “I will return home when my doctors certify me fit to return to the country,”

Thanks to Lagos State Government under leadership of Babatunde Raji Fashola and other well-meaning Nigerians who came to her rescue. The governor donated N4.5 million after reading of her ailment in a publication. Her friends and corporate organizations donated another N2 million she needed for her treatment.
Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template