Saudi Arabia sent warning to US about Boston Marathon bombing - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » Saudi Arabia sent warning to US about Boston Marathon bombing

Saudi Arabia sent warning to US about Boston Marathon bombing

Written By Joseph Y. Musa on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 | 5/01/2013 10:04:00 am



SAUDI Arabia reportedly sent a written warning to the US about Boston Marathon suspect
Tamerlan Tsarnaev last year and refused him entry to the country over security concerns.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia wrote to the US Department of Homeland Security about the older Tsarnaev brother in 2012, a senior Saudi official says.
The official told the Daily Mail the warning was based on intelligence from Yemen and was separate to concerns raised by Russian intelligence.
He also revealed Tamerlan was refused an entry visa into Saudi Arabia for the Mecca pilgrimage in December 2011.
Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26 and his younger brother Dzhokhar are accused of carrying out the April 15 bombings at the Boston Marathon, which killed three and wounded more than 264 at one of the world's premier sporting events.
The Saudi official said the warning, which was also shared with the UK Government, was "very specific" and warned "something was going to happen in a major US city".



Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template