I did not offend Kalu – Gov Orji - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » I did not offend Kalu – Gov Orji

I did not offend Kalu – Gov Orji

Written By Gragrah on Thursday, January 03, 2013 | 1/03/2013 05:59:00 am


UMUAHIA—ABIA State governor, Chief Theodore Orji, yesterday challenged the people of the state to find out what he did to his predecessor, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu, to warrant opposition against his government.
The governor said he had thoroughly searched his conscience and found out that he had not done anything bad to Kalu from the time he served as his Chief of Staff till the time he left the Progressive Peoples Party, PPA.
*Gov Orji
*Gov Orji
Governor Orji, who spoke during an interactive session with journalists in Umuahia, said he did not know what the former governor could point at as one bad thing he did to him since their association began.
The governor said: “I challenge you, some of you are his friend, ask him to tell you what I did to him. Please, ask him to tell you one bad thing he can point at from the time I was Chief of Staff till the time I left PPA, as the wrong I did to him. But I have a litany of the wrongs he did to me.
“I am the only Governor who has been given a query, even on the pages of a newspaper. Let him tell you one bad thing I did to him. Let him tell you, just one bad thing.”
Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template