5 Things We Learned From The Beyonce Documentary - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » 5 Things We Learned From The Beyonce Documentary

5 Things We Learned From The Beyonce Documentary

Written By Gragrah on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 | 2/19/2013 07:39:00 am


Did you see the Beyonce documentary this weekend? Did you see it? It was so great! Beyonce was all like web-cam-y
confessional and check out my baby and Jay-Z was there for like two seconds and ohh the memories.
If you didn’t see it, fear not, here are the 5 things we learned from “Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream.”
1)   Fame ruined her relationship with her Dad: It was highly publicized when Bey fired her dad Mathew Knowles as her manager, but we didn’t know that she never recovered that father-daughter relationship. “I needed boundaries and I think my dad needed boundaries. I needed a break. I needed my dad. It was hard. I had to sacrifice my relationship with my dad.”
2)   We know what Blue Ivy looks like: Aside from random paparazzi shots of Blue Ivy that only capture the side of her head, Beyonce finally shows off her daughter who looks EXACTLY like Jay-Z.
3)   She’s crazy feminist: Obviously we know Queen B is a super power-female, did “Who Run The World” teach you nothing? But now she’s like Hillary Clinton level of power-femaling. “Women have to work so much harder to make it in this world. It really pisses me off that women don’t get the same opportunities men do. Or money, for that matter. Money gives me the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define our values and to define what’s sexy and what’s feminine – and that’s bullsh*t,” Beyonce says.
4)   She opened up about her miscarriage: Beyonce and Jay-Z revealed that Bey suffered a miscarriage nearly a year before Blue Ivy was born, in the doc, Beyonce revealed the sad song that it inspired, with lyrics like, “I guess love just wasn’t enough for us to survive. You took the life right out of me. I’m longing for your heartbeat.”
5)   She’s obsessed with Jay-Z: Beyonce and Jay-Z probably have one of the best marriages in Hollywood and while they are insanely private and rarely get photographed together, Beyonce was overwhelmingly gushy over her man in the film. “This baby has made me love [Jay-Z] more than I ever thought I could love another human being. It’s every woman’s dream to feel this way about someone.”
Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template