Kim K: If I Were a Guy, I'd Have Sex With Me - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » Kim K: If I Were a Guy, I'd Have Sex With Me

Kim K: If I Were a Guy, I'd Have Sex With Me

Written By Gragrah on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 | 2/19/2013 04:53:00 pm


Oh, gosh… Kim Kardashian has gone and opened her mouth again.


The reality star has been flagged for absurdity, this time relating to a recent episode of the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” spin-off “Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.”
To summarize: you know that impulse you have in the back of your mind to quit while you’re behind during a conversation going south? Well… Kim doesn’t have that apparently.

“If I was a man, I would want to know what it's like to have sex with myself,” she told close members of her family in the episode.

She added, “I would just want to know what it would feel like.”

This is the same person, mind you, that is currently valued at around $40 million.

We’re not sure what we should be more disturbed about in this clip: The disconcerting notion that Kim seems completely sincere in this statement, or the fact that FOX News is covering it. Probably the latter.

Other noteworthy occurrences in the episode included a cameo from Kim’s baby daddy, Kanye West and a hissy fit that she throws at sister Kourtney Kardashian for being too concerned about her children.

“Ever since Kourtney has had the two babies, she has tried to bail out of work situations,” said Kim. “I get it. But this is work and we have to do it."

It’s unavoidable… Kim Kardashian will always be Kim Kardashian.
Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template