M.I Abaga postpone release of his new single - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » M.I Abaga postpone release of his new single

M.I Abaga postpone release of his new single

Written By Gragrah on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 | 2/20/2013 08:20:00 am


I would love to be back in Nigeria for the release of my single, he explains. “We are moving this forward so that we can perfect everything we are working on over here.  I would like to thank my fans for their
patience, you know me, it would be more than worth it!
M.I explains reasons for the push back of his single initially scheduled for release 21st of this month. The single will now be released 7th of March after M.I is done with his engagement at Harvard University.
The single features an appearance by Chocolate City’s latest ensign, the Kenyan Singer Victoria Kimani. The video to the new single was shot in the states. Few pictures from the shoot below
Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template