Mike Anyazodo Set for Big Return - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » Mike Anyazodo Set for Big Return

Mike Anyazodo Set for Big Return

Written By Gragrah on Saturday, April 06, 2013 | 4/06/2013 10:24:00 am

The talented singer who few years ago released the single entitled, “Fine Fine Lady” has concluded plans with ace-cinematographer Clarence Peters for a video shoot that will announce his return to
his first love-music. The song, Showtime gathered is entitled Sexy Bihanna and is being produced by DJ Coublon.
Speaking on why he has been off the stage, Mike revealed that he made some career errors. “My brother, music business is not a child’s play and in fact, I am not ashamed to say that I have been to hell. I made my mistakes that I’m sorry about today and I have gotten my groove back to hit the top spot in the music scene. At the moment, I have confidence that with the right songs and Nigerians should pray for me because my desire is to give them good music.”
For weeks now, a segment of the media has reported that Mike has been signed on to August Pee Entertainment belonging to Humphrey Okeke popularly known as Hman.
But reacting to the tale, Mike said “I do not know where they got this gist from, the only truth in that rumour is that Hman and I have been hanging out a lot lately however that does not mean he has been signed to my label.”
Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template