“I’m The Queen Of The Universe” Not You!: Lady Gaga To Former Assistant - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » “I’m The Queen Of The Universe” Not You!: Lady Gaga To Former Assistant

“I’m The Queen Of The Universe” Not You!: Lady Gaga To Former Assistant

Written By Gragrah on Monday, February 04, 2013 | 2/04/2013 01:12:00 pm


Lady Gaga held nothing back when describing her former personal assistant Jennifer O’Neill.

Jennifer took Gaga to court over an alleged unpaid overtime sum and after a six hour sworn deposition it’s apparent Lady Gaga doesn’t like to be messed with.

According to legal documents obtained by the New York Post, Gaga referred to her former assistant as a “witch,” “disgusting human being,” and a “f**king hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn’t earn.”
The 26-year-old singer went on to say, “She’s just, she thinks she’s just like the queen of the universe. And, you know what, she didn’t want to be a slave to one, because in my work and what I do, I’m the queen of the universe every day.”
O’Neill originally sued Lady Gaga back in 2011 for $393,000, plus damages, for more than 7,000 hours of overtime, but the singer argued that none of her employees get paid for extra work.
During her under-oath rant, Gaga went on to explain, “It is, like, such an amazing luxury that I get to travel the world and have planes. She doesn’t even see what a luxury it is, but she thinks it’s owed to her for no reason.”
“I’m going to give all the money that she wants to my employees that work hard for me now that deserve it.” Gaga continued. “I’m not going to give it to her so she can go to Intermix and buy herself a new tube top.”
Finally, Gaga addressed the moment when things grew sour between the pair, and said, “When your best friend looks you in the eye and says, ‘Why can’t I have that seat on your private plane, I’m your friend,’ the first thing I thought was, ‘You’re not my f**king friend.’ You are not my f**king friend.”

Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template