Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Just Friends with Benefits - Gragrah News!
Headlines News :
Home » » Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Just Friends with Benefits

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Just Friends with Benefits

Written By Gragrah on Thursday, April 25, 2013 | 4/25/2013 08:01:00 am


Word that’s making its way under the football field bleachers this morning is that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are no longer as broken up as they originally claimed.


The latest is that Selena was seen backstage at one of Justin’s concerts in Europe last week where they…
…well, you know how the old Tiger Beat rhyme goes. Sing it with us now. “Justin and Selena sitting in Norway. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.”
Their relationship is now officially more confusing than the algebra homework Mr. Dwyer assigned yesterday. Except looking in the back of the textbook won’t give us any answers this time. The problem that is Jelena's status is an even number.
What we do have is this radio interview Selena gave to Z100’s Elvis Duran and the Morning Show.
When pressed about that rumored Norwegian kiss, she didn’t confirm anything, but she didn’t deny it either, which is basically enough confirmation for the celebrity gossip blogs.
"I'm in my twenties. I want to have fun," Selena said on-air. "I want to enjoy my life and not have to worry about every single thing."
AKA, who do you think you are Elvis Duran? The President of the Student Council? Stop asking.
"I think I've actually given enough of myself, if that makes sense,” she added.
Translation: No really, stop asking.
Selena feels her music has more to say than Justin-related Q&As.
“I feel within my music, and even how I handle myself in interviews, people think they know, but they really actually don't…,” said Selena. “In a way, I like to keep myself a little bit private, but at the same time people do assume things."
Like she’s back to being more than just friends with her ex.
Share this article :
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

MOST READ FOR THE WEEK

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Gragrah News! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template